Inspec Personal Information Protection Policy
2. Definition of personal information
Personal Information refers to information that leads to identification of a specific individual such as name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and e-mail address.
3. Purpose of obtaining personal information
The Company may obtain customers' personal information for providing services according to the business objectives of the Company.
4. Use of Personal Information
The Company shall only use the Personal Information within the purpose of use specified at the time of obtaining customers' personal information. In the event of any change in purpose of use, the Company shall ensure to obtain the customer's consent.
5. Management of Personal Information
- The Company shall adhere to related laws and ordinances starting from laws related to the protection of Personal Information.
- The Company shall formulate rules and regulations concerning handling of personal information in the company, and the Company shall disseminate it to the employees.
- In order to prevent loss, leakage, alteration, and the like of personal information, the Company shall create internal rules and regulations and build the information management structure, and the Company shall appropriately manage personal information according to this.
6. Disclosure and provision of personal information
Except the following cases, the company doesn't disclose or provide a third party with customers' personal information.
- When the prior consent of the customer is obtained
- When disclosure or provision is based on laws and ordinances
- When disclosing or providing the information in the form such that the individual cannot be identified, for example statistical data
- When it is necessary for protecting life and property, and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- When supplying information to a business partner after entering into a nondisclosure agreement beforehand and to the extent required for achieving the purpose
7. Disclosure, correction, and deletion of personal information
With regard to personal information of the customers in possession of the Company, in the event of any request for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, and the like from the individual, the Company shall promptly address such requests within the reasonable extent.
Please click here if you have any requests or inquiries regarding personal information protection policy of the Company.